Monday, June 27, 2016

The 18th Round Of The Chrysta Rae Photography Scavenger Hunt

Another round of the +Chrysta Rae Photo Scavenger Hunt has come and gone.  The Scavengers are an amazing group of photographers.  We are given 10 words, and 2 months to come up with our take on a photo that captures the essence of that word.

I've participated a bunch of times now (you can check out my entries for pervious hunts here. These are my entires for this round:

Architecture:
My take on a classic photo.
 Bird:
 not easy to get an owl to pose for you.
Crimson:
Time to grab some chimichangas!
 Golden Hour:
 Featuring the man himself, Mark Rodriguez.
Instrument:
Imitating Corb Lund is a noble persuit for a budding guitarist.
Oval:
There are many historical inaccuracies here.  Can you name them all?
Popcorn:
A take on a famous scene from history.
Priceless:
Very punny no?
 Reckless:
First thing that came to mind.
 Shaggy:
With a beard like mine, what else could I really do?