Monday, April 08, 2013

TB Race Entries Ready


I just put the finishing touches on 4 TBs that I am going to enter into the GeoGearHeads TB Race 2013. They are late entries, but I have high hopes for a first place finish.  A point is awarded for every unique geocacher that discovers them, so like any good race car driver, I am hoping for traction in the corners, and power in the straights.

These particular bugs are themed after the Top Gear(UK) presenters: Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, and their tame racing driver, The Stig.  Despite not being a car guy Top Gear(UK) is one of my favourite shows of all time, so it seemed a fitting theme for a travel bug race (not to mention these cars were on sale at Wally World).

I am going to send these on their way soon.  If you see these bugs out in the wild please discover them online, and then pass them on to the next geocacher as fast as you can.

If you are curious, you can see the status of the race here...

... and on that bombshell, its time to end this post.  Good night everybody!