Wednesday, December 05, 2012

My Commute (Time Lapsed)

Since I started posting about biking to work on this blog, the offices of Only Googlebot Reads This Blog has been absolutely flooded with an email.  It requested that I describe what my commute to work via bicycle is like.

Since I was recently gifted a video camera, and I needed a project to do my first video with it, I slapped the video camera onto my bike and hit record.  The following, after some minor editing to add a soundtrack and some Useful Information (tm), and to speed up the video 8x to make it all 'time-lapsey' (note my heavy use of video industry terms), is exactly that.  Though I do apologize for the camera shake, but it was attached to my handlebars, and this was my first and only take, and my first video project, and the genesis of many excuses... but I digress.

So without further ado, here is the video of my commute to work via bicycle through the mean streets of Lenoir North Carolina!  Exciting!
 Note: it has come to my attention that this video is blocked in Germany due to copyright issues.  Here is a link to the same video sans music for those having this issue.