Friday, November 02, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Today papa and I played chaperone for my sons pre-school field trip to a pumpkin patch in farm in Granite Falls, North Carolina.

We spent the morning petting animals, exploring mazes, going on tractor rides to apple orchards, and other kid friendly farm activities.

In an interesting twist, I met the paramedic that rode with me in the ambulance when I fell off my bike a few weeks back.  She was manning one of the mazes.

I, of course, brought along my camera and took a lot of photographs.  Most of them didn't turn out so well, but I managed to grab a few that captures the general gist of the day.

The following are a few of the pics I managed to grab throughout the morning:


Zeke and his best buddy heading into the corn maze, or as I call it, the a-maze-ing maize maze.




Zeke deciding which way to go, while eating his apple.